Skip Navigation Links
Citizen Services
County Agencies
Find It Here
Visitor Info
Clerk of Court Home >> Clerk of Court
Jasper County Clerk of Court
Margaret Bostick - Clerk
PO Box 248
265 Russell Street
Ridgeland, SC  29936
Phone: 843-726-7710
Fax: 843-726-7782 or 843-726-7711
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM


Criminal Clerk

Civil Clerk

Child Support on Monday and Tuesday

Child Support on Thursday  and Friday





Q.  How do I verify child support payments?
A. All payment verification must be done via the automated information line. Please call 843-726-5630, and have your account/case number available. If you do not have you account number you may call your case worker at the numbers listed above on Tuesday and Thursday mornings only.

Q.  What forms of payment are accepted for Child Support?
A. Credit cards are not accepted. Personal checks are only accepted when the clerk has approved them. Otherwise your child support must be paid by money order or cash. Do not mail cash! Mail your payment to Jasper County Family Court, PO Box 248, Ridgeland, SC 29936. You must provide your case number on your payment. If you choose to make cash payments you will need to bring in the payment into the office yourself. No change is given from the Child Support payments, all payments must be made in exact change or a credit will be applied to your account. Currently we do not accept online payments.

Q. Where can I research Civil/Common Pleas information online?

Q.  Does this office provide Criminal/Civil record checks?
A. Our office does not provide record checks. We do provide a statement as to anything filed of record at a cost of $2.00 (two dollars) for Civil and a cost of $5.00 (five dollars) for criminal.

Q.  How much are copies of any documents? 
A.  Copies of any document from the Jasper County Clerk of Court’s office are $1.00 (one dollar) per page.

Q.  Do I have to serve on Jury Duty?
A. You must serve on jury duty unless: you are over 65 and choose not to serve; you have provided a doctor's excuse stating that you have an illness that will not allow you to serve; you have a child under the age of 7 and you do not work outside the home. Any other reason would have to be addressed by the judge presiding at the term of court. Under certain circumstances, you may be transferred to another term of court.